Home » Engineered Stones

Engineered Stones

Reconstituted\engineered stone as the name suggests is composed from 93% quartz combined with the remaining 7% consists of pigments for colour and bonding agents to manufacture a stone that has superior properties.

One of the things that make engineered stones a superior product is its strength and non-porous nature. Making it a hygienic product that will remain lustrous and bacteria free for the term of its life.

We recommend that you read about the care of maintenance of stone so your stone surface retains its superior qualities.